Esther Gutiérrez-Sloan has presented SALSArobics to groups of tens to thousands at a wide range of events and locations, including fitness facilities, fundraising events, schools, and ethnic festivals. She has presented SALSArobics as a warm up for events ranging from fitness walks, to 10K runs, to Aids Walk Chicago. SALSArobics presentations can be modified to emphasize fitness, warm-up, or to promote a tropical Latin party theme. SALSArobics presentations have been used to promote a theme ranging from Hispanic Heritage Month, National Fitness Month, Commit to get Fit Month, and Cultural Diversity Month. The length of presentation has ranged from 10 to 90 minutes. Normally pre-recorded music is used. Upon request, live music or percussion can be provided.
For further information on SALSArobics or SALSAquatics presentations, send email to info@SALSArobics.com.
- Chicago International SALSA Congress, Chicago, Illinois, 2001 - 2015.
- SALSArobics Youth Fitness Camp, Club Med®, Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Great American Workout, sponsored by the Chicagoland Council on Physical Fitness and Sports.
- SALSArobics line dancing and dance instruction, Club Med®, Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Annual Aids Walk Chicago. Warm-up leader prior to walk.
- "Workout for Hope" AIDS fundraising event for the City of Hope. Rosemont, Illinois.
- HEADSTART National Educational Program for inner city preschool children. Chicago, Illinois.
- McHenry County Community College - Hispanic Immersion Evening.
- Multicultural Celebration, Arlington Heights, Illinois.
- Women Residential Services (WRS), Lake County Health Department, Illinois.
- Chicago Health Club, Morton Grove, Illinois.
- Bannockburn Bath and Tennis Club, Bannockburn Illinois.
- Starlite Foundation fundraising event. Downtown Sports Club. Chicago, Illinois.
- Oakwood Racquet Club fundraising event. Gurnee, Illinois.